Friday, July 15, 2011

Throwback Note I Wrote On FB

Ok I've seen this a million times now and it's getting old. People stop flashing your little bits of money on Facebook. Really who are you showing off for? Why don't you put that in a bank account and earn some interest? Where are you stocks, mutual funds, 401K's things that actually earn you money? You ain't making any money on Facebook so why flash it? Most of y'all don't even have a decent car to drive so stick it in the bank so you can save up and get one. I think y'all need to sit down and watch Baby Boy and listen to Ving Rhames school Tyrese about Guns and Butta. Maybe the might educate some of y'all. Not to brag but I could do the Facebook money flash if I wanted to but for what. I have two 401K's a few savings accounts with balances and two different checking accounts. So my question for all you Facebook Money Flashers is what does your portfolio look like? If it's taking you too long to  answer than do like the RZA says and diversify your funds bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment