Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nasty People At Work

Nasty People At Work,

I just wanted to let you know that I am not your mom. I don't come to work to clean up your mess or wipe your nose. I would like for all of us since we're adults to clean up after ourselves. I know it seems like a lot to ask and for some of you dirty bastards it is. I know if you keep your work space like this than your house has to be just as nasty. You should be ashamed of yourselves because you are some dirty bastards and I can't stand a dirty workplace. But guess what, if I see it lying around I'm throwing that shit away. I'll put your shit in the incinerator and it'll never be seen again. It's definitely not a threat but it's a promise so try me if you like. I don't tolerate dirtiness and you shouldn't either and we as professionals should hold ourselves to higher standards. We are not children and this is a conversation I should be having with a child and not some damn adults. Get your shit together. Thank you.


SGT Darden
"The Champ"

No comments:

Post a Comment